Photos of players thru ages

Just had a look. A real trip down memory lane. One question: who’s the lad (MCY 207) McBeth? I’ve never heard of him, though the face looks familiar. Have we ever had a McBeth play for us at any level or “Is this an error I see before me?”

Just had a look. A real trip down memory lane. One question: who’s the lad (MCY 207) McBeth? I’ve never heard of him, though the face looks familiar. Have we ever had a McBeth play for us at any level or “Is this an error I see before me?”

There's a thread on here about obscure players somewhere that mentions him. George Macbeth

He was an unused sub once or twice from memory, one of those players who a regular in the reserves for 4 or 5 years without ever looking good enough for the first team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.