[PHOTOS]Whats on the back of your shirt?

iamdamienl

If you've got some text other than 'Champions 12' like a player name or some custom text, why not post it in this thread! Give us some details on why etc. I'll start this off...

19uykl.jpg

"Why Always Me 1-6"

Balotelli is a legend and one of the most memorable Manchester Derby's of all time!

iamdamienl said:
If you've got some text other than 'Champions 12' like a player name or some custom text, why not post it in this thread! Give us some details on why etc. I'll start this off...

19uykl.jpg

"Why Always Me 1-6"

Balotelli is a legend and one of the most memorable Manchester Derby's of all time!

Didn't know the club would print name and number on a bed sheet

Never have and never will ruin a football shirt by having something printed all over it.

The Agueroooooooooooo one I seen looked good. Ive just got my lad the shirt for his birthday hed been a bit stuck for choice on players so went for Champions 12. I cant remember the last time I had a name and number probably in my young teens. In fact, Ive not even had a new shirt for 2-3 years now, must invest !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.