Photos

Fred_Quimby

Anyone have any recommendations please.

I want to take a whole bunch of photos at a wedding and I want our daughter in New Zealand to have access to them and ‘order’ any she likes. I will then get them printed. So need an ‘online’ tool she can access. May be several hundred photos. Anyone any ideas please? She only has an android phone unless she goes to the library and has computer time there. Thanks.

I'm sure there are many options but I have used snapfish before, ironically to share our new Zealand holiday photos with folks back home

Slightly off topic but related to photos, we got Mrs JASR’s technophobe mum a Nixplay digital photo frame for Christmas.

Allows multiple people with App, to upload to multiple photo frames and also caption photos. Can also send vids iirc.

Just needed the WiFi password adding at her house and then upload via App or browser from anywhere - useful for family scattered round globe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.