Physical season card - requested accepted!

Booked my Burnley ticket , just got notification of download by e-mail , tried to download to Gpay and it has failed "something went wrong" tried on my wifes ipad from the e-mail and "oops something went wrong with your mobile ticket" please ring customer services . After an hour waiting on the phone for "customer services" i gave up.
Will now turn up an hour earlier for the game to harass some unfortunate steward/helper / assistant , who will get both barrels
WHY THE F*CK CAN'T WE JUST PRINT TICKETS FROM HOME , IT DOESNT COST THE CLUB F*CK ALL.

There is no first had evidence so it remains hearsay. Nothing from any club to its fans or the PL.
There were few articles from both the PL and media at the beginning of the season. City Matter have also confirmed it is the case and had been in the works for some years. Danny Wilson also admitted he wanted to go with the “bing bang” approach rather than phasing it in.

I suppose I’m a bit of a Luddite but I can’t for the life of me see what benefit the club gets from all this virtual ticket shite. The extra man hours from “customer service” staff dealing with enraged fans must have cost them a pretty penny and the reputational damage is unquantifiable.

It’s like if the banks decided that henceforth debit cards would no longer be accepted as payment and the only option was to ping your smartphone at the till or withdraw money each time you wanted to buy something. Such an idea would be derided as certain to cause absolute chaos and untold stress to customers but Soriano arrogantly just pushed it through regardless.

What is it to do with the premier league to dictate how all clubs ticket?
absolutely , nothing to do with Premier league how an individual club wants to recieve funds and issue tickets , what are the Premier league going to do ? , expell us because our supporters prefer season cards and printed tickets.
All for progress and innovation but the experiences i am have has so far have been a disaster, the club should have taken at leaast twelve months to gradually introduce the mobile tickets and iron out any issues.
But football clubs know their suporters are not normal cusotmers , if Amazon , Argos or any other business treated you with disdain you take your business elsewhere , but us daft football supporters are a different breed , we jump through any hoops the club put in the way to give them money.
Including waiting 5 hours on the phone ,because their downlaods do not work, even if only 5% have issues that is a lot of pissed off "customers"

What is it to do with the premier league to dictate how all clubs ticket?
They do what they want lol. The club's clearly didn't fight it so they stand to save the pennies it costs for the cards also I guess...

There were few articles from both the PL and media at the beginning of the season. City Matter have also confirmed it is the case and had been in the works for some years. Danny Wilson also admitted he wanted to go with the “bing bang” approach rather than phasing it in.
It was an advisory measure and mainly due to COVID, there was nothing to suggest it would be made mandatory or form part of the handbook.

City Matters have not published minutes for a year or two have they, someone saying what someone else said is hearsay, and that is all we have. City Matters are told a lot of things that the clubs contradicts, like the information about deferrals, and were not even consulted on the digital tickets change.

No iPhone or printer so refused to pick tickets up from stadium and demanded a full refund on both season tickets as club never mentioned when I renewed they were going ticket less therefore breaking there own T&C !!
It's an absolutely fuckin fair point!

IMO for what it's worth, money has changed hands, back handers paid by shitty IT mobile company who promised the earth this madness would work and the idea was rushed through.

As they say, Rome wasn't built in a day!

I rebuild classic car engines as a hobby and if after stripping down a fundamentally working engine, and then tinkering with it in the belief I will make it better, only then to realise when I tested it that I'd made a complete bag of shite then I would not continue to tinker and adjust the ancillary components (fans) in an attempt to make my engine work but rather rebuild the engine as previously designed, admit my naivety and move on with tail between my legs.

Man City, CFG, ADUG or whatever you like to be called these days, you have well and truly fucked up based on arrogance and blatant disregard for the very fans who have ensured your even here today. Your insistence to persist with this nonsense tells all of our fans your true opinion of the value of our support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.