Pic of Richards on the OS

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I'm not embarrassed either, but Micah and/or the OS should be

Wearing the clothing garment of a complete fucking tool isn't great but when it happens to be a tool of the proportions of rio Ferdinand, and it just happens to be his squad number for a team called Manchester united (we're quite bitter rivals with those you see) and it's smack bang on the front page of our OS they should be embarrassed for putting that up
Maybe though, just maybe Richards likes ferdinands clothing range or hat range or whatever it is he has going? Maybe?

I wouldn't be overly arsed if he did. Maybe, just maybe the captain of man uniteds clothing range shouldn't be advertised for free on the front page of MCFC.co.uk? Maybe?
Erm... No.

Get a grip

The Fat el Hombre said:
Pigeonho said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
I'm not embarrassed either, but Micah and/or the OS should be

Wearing the clothing garment of a complete fucking tool isn't great but when it happens to be a tool of the proportions of rio Ferdinand, and it just happens to be his squad number for a team called Manchester united (we're quite bitter rivals with those you see) and it's smack bang on the front page of our OS they should be embarrassed for putting that up
Maybe though, just maybe Richards likes ferdinands clothing range or hat range or whatever it is he has going? Maybe?

I wouldn't be overly arsed if he did. Maybe, just maybe the captain of man uniteds clothing range shouldn't be advertised for free on the front page of MCFC.co.uk? Maybe?
Totally agree. Plus I seem to remember on inside city Micah Richards singing the Michael carrick song.

Eccles Blue said:
Rascal said:
Im more disturbed posters knew Rio had hats

They should be ashamed for knowing that

Thanks Rascal, the only footballer I know of with a clothing line thingymabob is our very own Joleon Lescott with his brother and his brother's business partner!! I still think that Micah is trying to steal Zaba's number whatever others are saying!! That is Zaba's hat!! :-)

And you being a lady of distinction i would expect you to have some knowledge of fashion ;-)

Rascal said:
Eccles Blue said:
Rascal said:
Im more disturbed posters knew Rio had hats

They should be ashamed for knowing that

Thanks Rascal, the only footballer I know of with a clothing line thingymabob is our very own Joleon Lescott with his brother and his brother's business partner!! I still think that Micah is trying to steal Zaba's number whatever others are saying!! That is Zaba's hat!! :-)

And you being a lady of distinction i would expect you to have some knowledge of fashion ;-)

Gary Macallister had a big stake in G star Raw that was all the rage for chavs a few years back.

Right then, how do all you so-called blues recognise a "rio hat" when you see one, hey?? To me it's just a black cap with a big 5 on it.

A good thread for outing the closet rags if you ask me. ;-)

It just shows how detached footballers are from their own fans. He should realise that a true blue City fan would never wear anything associated with the rags or their players.
But hey... he probably doesn't give a shit what we think anyway, he'll wear what he wants he's a footballer.....and a mighty fine damn one if I may add.....but as I said completely detached from the normal fan who looks up to him and then sees a cap on his head from a rival player that he or she might despise.

Look at it this way...

It somewhat confirms that players are allowed to wear what they want (unless they are told to ALL wear training gear)

I'd rather these videos be more natural in that Micah isn't wearing a hat which is for sale in the CityStore, and at the end he'd inform everyone you can buy his hat online.

Atleast for now it isn't fully choreographed.
We have all this to come though, every 10secs players plugging products with constant product placements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.