Piccadilly Gardens

kinkladze10

Place is the pitts in the sun, it's like dss city drives me mad working all day, then coming out to see all the piss pots drinking, sitting in the sun all day. Drinking free beer paid for by the taxpayers money absolute disgrace. Lazy fuckers should be out looking for work!

Just because someone's having a beer in the day it means they are job shy and lazy?

kinkladze10 said:
Place is the pitts in the sun, it's like dss city drives me mad working all day, then coming out to see all the piss pots drinking, sitting in the sun all day. Drinking free beer paid for by the taxpayers money absolute disgrace. Lazy fuckers should be out looking for work!
The same thing could be said about the working men's clubs near me full of piss pots during the day who have never done a days graft in there fucking lives, it really grates on me

libertine said:
Just because someone's having a beer in the day it means they are job shy and lazy?

When you walk through every night after work and it's the same faces more often than not, then yes.

Just a shame that they spent a shit load of our money putting cement on a perfectly good fucking landscape garden. Whichever twat was responsible for that should be fucking frog marched out of the city.

kinkladze10 said:

If the life is so good why are you bothering working?

Rascal said:
kinkladze10 said:

If the life is so good why are you bothering working?

I handed my notice in today, I'm getting some cider and joining the sponge club in Piccadilly gardens tomorrow!

big blueballs said:
kinkladze10 said:
The same thing could be said about the working men's clubs near me full of piss pots during the day who have never done a days graft in there fucking lives, it really grates on me

So you believe the Daily Mail then?

Give me some facts please on these mass workshy feckers, go on and i mean Facts, not bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.