picking my new flag up

shadygiz said:
tonight ;)

so will be unveiled on sunday in ailse 111 ;)

will get a piccie of it hopefully (if i have room to hang it up) on here later
Will it have all the stream links shown on it

just got back....forgot to talk my camera DOH!!

so i got some from my phone...not bad tbh....the guy who made the flag took some piccies and he is going to email them to me

anyway, i get home with my piccies on phone, then realise i left my laptop at work :(

so i'm having to bluetooth them to my pda, then network my pda to the PC ;p

i should have them on in a few tics ;)

the crest is absolutely a work of art, all hand stitched, no transfers....and its about a 5ft diameter crest ;) :) :) :) :)

shadygiz said:
just got back....forgot to talk my camera DOH!!

so i got some from my phone...not bad tbh....the guy who made the flag took some piccies and he is going to email them to me

anyway, i get home with my piccies on phone, then realise i left my laptop at work :(

so i'm having to bluetooth them to my pda, then network my pda to the PC ;p

i should have them on in a few tics ;)

the crest is absolutely a work of art, all hand stitched, no transfers....and its about a 5ft diameter crest ;) :) :) :) :)
Couldn't you just drop in the film at your chemist's and pick up the snaps (the wrong ones, naturally) about a week later?

That's mint that shady im in the same area as you, hopefully it will get everyone fired up great tribute to your mate also.

fuckin hp ipaq's....i have 2 of the bastards and suddenly after a year of not using them, they decide not to connect to my network...so i am downloading the nokia software and attempting to usb between my phone and pc...

hopefully have these piccies up soon ;p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.