Picking Up The Megaphone Today

Skashion said:
Didn't even hear the megaphone (Block 110, 111 aisle) but I thought it was a pretty decent atmosphere and crowd tonight.

No - silvasragchild said it wasn't

im a rag because i said the atmosphere generated by city fans was poor (which it was) and because i mentioned the whole of colin bell level 3 was EMPTY as was half the family stand. Didn't see how full east level 3 was as i was on level 1.

Silvaslovechild said:
im a rag because i said the atmosphere generated by city fans was poor (which it was) and because i mentioned the whole of colin bell level 3 was EMPTY as was half the family stand. Didn't see how full east level 3 was as i was on level 1.

You seem to think 36k a poor turn out during a run of 5 home games when people are broke.

You said the atmosphere was shite. When it patently wasn't.

You have been found out.

You can keep saying which stands were EMPTY but 36,000 still attended. Why is that a poor turn out?

I watched on one of shadys dodgy streams ;-) and to be fair all you could hear was the Aris fans but fair play jrb keep trying fella, anything that builds up our vocal support a bit more has to be a good thing - keep on keeping on mate, you wont come up against such remarkable support as those Greeks for a long time.

bluemoonmatt said:
I watched on one of shadys dodgy streams ;-) and to be fair all you could hear was the Aris fans but fair play jrb keep trying fella, anything that builds up our vocal support a bit more has to be a good thing - keep on keeping on mate, you wont come up against such remarkable support as those Greeks for a long time.
Aren't the cameras on the opposite side of the ground to the 110/111 corner i.e. nearer the Aris fans. Anyway, Mancini seemed to hear us okay on a few occasions, and Joey, and Zaba.

Skashion said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Aren't the cameras on the opposite side of the ground to the 110/111 corner i.e. nearer the Aris fans. Anyway, Mancini seemed to hear us okay on a few occasions, and Joey, and Zaba.

Joey, Joey concentrate! Joey, Concentrate!

Made me smile.

SWP's back said:
Silvaslovechild said:

You seem to think 36k a poor turn out during a run of 5 home games when people are broke.

You said the atmosphere was shite. When it patently wasn't.

You have been found out.

You can keep saying which stands were EMPTY but 36,000 still attended. Why is that a poor turn out?
4,000 were Aris fans so technically 32,000 turned up. That is poor IMO for a europa league knockout game with tickets at £15.00 each. Have you ever been to a good atmosphere ? If you think the atmospher tonight from city fans (NOT ARIS FANS) was good you need your head checking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.