Picking Up The Megaphone Today

Good luck with this tonight jrb, I'm 100% behind you (and I'm sure the mass majority will be too!).
I'm in 110 tonight, I've got my singing voice and gonna stick my dancing shoes on.

I'm been looking forward to this game for a while now - this has just taken it up another notch for me. I've got a good feeling about tonights performance, both on and off the pitch.

Just got the nod from City. Many thanks.(who know who) Let's give it ago!

I remember when City started playing chants out over the tannoy, fuck me that was cringe-worthy.

Nothing will ever beat that.

jrb said:
TheSituation said:
I don't know how anybody can start singing and jumping around when an important game is being played, it's absolutely pathetic imo. I'm trying to concentrate, I'm trying to focus, I'm trying to ensure I remember every little detail about a crucial game in our history, whilst others are there dancing and singing. I must be a different breed of fan 'cos let me tell you if you had the butterflies in your stomach and nerves that I have you wouldn't jump around and sing if you were paid to. The Poznan fans have an extremely well orchestrated chant thing going on, but I really do wonder how many turn up to pay attention to the game, as opposed to going along for a jolly and a singalong with their mates.

That's why City have created a singing section. You can watch the game in peace, while we sing and jum around. Each to their own. Enjoy the game and let me know what happens.
Exactly man, it's good and I hope you create a top atmosphere, I love a good atmosphere and a noisy ground but I couldn't do it myself.

TheSituation said:
I don't know how anybody can start singing and jumping around when an important game is being played, it's absolutely pathetic imo. I'm trying to concentrate, I'm trying to focus, I'm trying to ensure I remember every little detail about a crucial game in our history, whilst others are there dancing and singing. I must be a different breed of fan 'cos let me tell you if you had the butterflies in your stomach and nerves that I have you wouldn't jump around and sing if you were paid to. The Poznan fans have an extremely well orchestrated chant thing going on, but I really do wonder how many turn up to pay attention to the game, as opposed to going along for a jolly and a singalong with their mates.

Hell fire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.