pics of you on stage.

BimboBob said:
GStar said:
RATM - Born as Midgets! Viva La Little People!!

Midgets have rights too scotty.Are you midgetist?

im like cartman mate i just laugh its wrong and shallow i know.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MplLN5_iLuI[/youtube]

this clip makes me laugh without fail.

shapeimage_1.jpg

1992 Forres Scotland.
Mr Zeros last gig.
No great loss to the music world.

aphex said:
Gelsons Dad said:
shapeimage_1.jpg

1992 Forres Scotland.
Mr Zeros last gig.
No great loss to the music world.

nice. strat with a humbucker.

Yep. It's got two. It's called a Contemporary. Made in Japan in the eighties. Sound's good as you can turn the humbucking on or off to make them single coils so the tone range is very wide. Locking nut, flying bridge that can be locked too. Only problem is I lost the whammy bar at a gig when I threw it at someone and have never found another one.

If you watch old Top of the pops from the eighties you see a lot of bands miming with one just like this. I guess they had one in the BBC props room.

I got it second hand for $60us from a pawn shop on coco beach florida in 1991.

Gelsons Dad said:
aphex said:
nice. strat with a humbucker.

Yep. It's got two. It's called a Contemporary. Made in Japan in the eighties. Sound's good as you can turn the humbucking on or off to make them single coils so the tone range is very wide. Locking nut, flying bridge that can be locked too. Only problem is I lost the whammy bar at a gig when I threw it at someone and have never found another one.

If you watch old Top of the pops from the eighties you see a lot of bands miming with one just like this. I guess they had one in the BBC props room.

I got it second hand for $60us from a pawn shop on coco beach florida in 1991.

wow, thats cheap.

used to have this. with sc-1 switching on the volume control. gave a fatter sound when pressesd

316lxg3.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.