Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Nacho and Bony will miss January every so often due to the African nations and Kun has had a few injuries, hopefully he over them. We could go into a January period with just ???? I know Peps good, but!!!

Wondering if we need a none African player upfront?

Come on Dax..that's borderline absurd. 25 goals...how do you come up with this statement?
I should probably state this properly, I thought it was implied in my original comments. I think his finishing technique is average.
I think Kane's finishing is imperious. So was Aguero's. This season has been a little iffy. The Leicester kid scored a lot this season too, but he is an average finisher. DeBryune is a fantastic finisher, so is Messi, but not so much Aubemayang.

Just coz you scored a lot doesn't mean your finishing technique is good. I believe Aubemayang's technique is average. Hope that clears it up.

I should probably state this properly, I thought it was implied in my original comments. I think his finishing technique is average.
I think Kane's finishing is imperious. So was Aguero's. This season has been a little iffy. The Leicester kid scored a lot this season too, but he is an average finisher. DeBryune is a fantastic finisher, so is Messi, but not so much Aubemayang.

Just coz you scored a lot doesn't mean your finishing technique is good. I believe Aubemayang's technique is average. Hope that clears it up.

Knew you would elaborate :). He was a RW before he blew up. His finishing isn't WC and that's undeniable. His pace, positioning, and work rate are top 1%. I think we'd both sacrifice some finishing ability for those other attributes IMO. I don't think anybody should expect him to be Suarez but you won't sign a better attacking player (bar Lewa, Suarez, Messi).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.