Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

If we're signing all these centre backs, 3 5 2 ?

Pep is never going to play with two strikers, if we play three at the back it'll be 3-4-3.

Personally don't want us to go for Aubameyang, fantastic player but not what we need, we already have Aguero and Kelechi. Sure he could work as a winger, but then we'd have to bench Sterling or De Bruyne, we don't need to splash such a huge amount on a player we don't actually need when there are many other holes in the squad to fill.

I think he has used a kind of 352 in recent times. That's how it looked to me anyhow.

He's used it with Müller as the second striker, but as we all know Müller isn't actually a striker and has a very free role. On paper yes it's a 3-5-2, but in action Lewandowski very much plays as a lone striker.

He's used it with Müller as the second striker, but as we all know Müller isn't actually a striker and has a very free role. On paper yes it's a 3-5-2, but in action Lewandowski very much plays as a lone striker.

True but if you look at the positions Aguero has been taking up recently, it wouldn't be such a huge difference. I think it was first half v Real, home, Aguero hardly played in the centre at all.

Bit bizarre actually.

Edit: I don't think we'll sign him btw.

I don't think we'll sign him, especially since we will likely bring Gundogan from Dortmund, but Auba can play on the right which would be a nice bonus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.