Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Any link to that documentary? Would like to watch it.
Here you go sir, found the bugger...

You may need to make youtube generate subs as this copy has no native english ones embedded sir.

Watch Txiki regarding transfers in this, he does not piss about at all.

@Mid Wales blue hehe you are most welcome, i had just been thinking about my dearly departed gran just prior to writing that. Now you note it then i defo plucked that one out from gran's sayings to sir xD

Here you go sir, found the bugger...

You may need to make youtube generate subs as this copy has no native english ones embedded sir.

Watch Txiki regarding transfers in this, he does not piss about at all.

@Mid Wales blue hehe you are most welcome, i had just been thinking about my dearly departed gran just prior to writing that. Now you note it then i defo plucked that one out from gran's sayings to sir xD

;-)

Just seen he's unsettled at Arsenal, getting on a bit now, but think he'd bag a hatful in our team, hed be fairly cheap and a decent option if the kane thing doesnt work out. Can then go all in for Haaland next season. What do you lot reckon?

Haaland is not fucking coming to city, how many fucking times????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.