Piers fkn Morgan On at Nasri all the time

badmash

South Manchester Fighting the war against the Nort
What is this t**ts problem
Constantly giving Nasri shit on twiiter

No surprise you can't even spell 'proud', Mercenary RT @SamNasri19 Happy 125th anniversary to AFC a great club and pround to played there

Any truth to rumours Nasri wants to come back to #Arsenal so he can play for a big club in the Champions League?

If you fancy some Champions League football Samir Nasri - you can come at sit with me at the Emirates? #MercenaryComeUppance

I forgot all Arsenal players play for fk all you twunt

Why did Morgan leave Britain's Got Talent to go and work for CNN?

Hypocrite.

badmash said:
What is this t**ts problem
Constantly giving Nasri shit on twiiter

No surprise you can't even spell 'proud', Mercenary RT @SamNasri19 Happy 125th anniversary to AFC a great club and pround to played there

Any truth to rumours Nasri wants to come back to #Arsenal so he can play for a big club in the Champions League?

If you fancy some Champions League football Samir Nasri - you can come at sit with me at the Emirates? #MercenaryComeUppance

I forgot all Arsenal players play for fk all you twunt
Try ignoring him. You'll be surprised how much calmer you'll become.

I don't understand why people get so wound up by him. If Noel tweeted every time we got one up over them he'd be considered a legend by the same people that get wound up by Piers' comments. He only tweets what he does to get a reaction out of people, ironically it's more to impress the Arsenal fans than to goad us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.