Piers Morgan being an arrogogant prat.

jamiegrimble

Asked about how he would treat his critics if they were appearing on Britain’s Got Talent, a show on which Morgan appeared as a judge, the CNN host remarked, “I’d replace the buzzers with machine guns and just take them all out and do the public a massive favor.”
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wPzvJ_wHuE[/youtube]

Sounds reasonable to me judging by some of the nobheads I've seen and their arguments against gun control. If they're so much into guns then it seems justifiable to me.

Americans in "missing the humour" shocker!

I can't stand Morgan, but his barmpot critics in America deserve shooting.

seems like an idiotic comment to come out with considering how much he's been bashing the american over their gun laws

saying that, the guy is a complete idiot anyway.
even the americans will clock on soon to what a cretinous twat he is and get rid.

All these gun "debates" that he hosts are just cringeworthy to watch. Anyone with a pro 2nd Amendment stance he just constantly interrupts, insinuates that they don't care about innocents people being killed, and acts like a bully. It's no wonder CNN has been getting terrible ratings. I hope he stays there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.