Pies at the match today

True_Blue69 said:
The steak and ale one was mint....

As for the beef barm, potatoes and gravy at the Fernhurst, best 4.95 Ive ever spent on food at a football match

Mate - you should've been to Middlesborough..........

A greasy spoon near the ground did a full Sunday Roast with mushy peas on a chippy tray complete with platic fork for 3.50................just a shame we let 8 in..........oh well..........

well im glad i didnt get a pie then by the sounds of it the were horrible haha
went to get one but there wasnt any left so ended up with a watery hotdog with no ketchup haha

mr t said:
True_Blue69 said:
The steak and ale one was mint....

As for the beef barm, potatoes and gravy at the Fernhurst, best 4.95 Ive ever spent on food at a football match

Mate - you should've been to Middlesborough..........

A greasy spoon near the ground did a full Sunday Roast with mushy peas on a chippy tray complete with platic fork for 3.50................just a shame we let 8 in..........oh well..........

Well I'd have taken it back mate, surely it should have tasted like steak and ale?

I was impressed with the hot dog/burger trolley in someones front garden on the road up to the ground i dont know f it gets around trading laws that way but fair play to them if it does

petermanc said:
I was impressed with the hot dog/burger trolley in someones front garden on the road up to the ground i dont know f it gets around trading laws that way but fair play to them if it does

lol - i know the one you mean - it's been there for years - bet he makes a fortune over the season haha

eshiers1 said:
scall1 said:
I was gutted to try a couple of pies today and see the Hollands logo on them...because they were the crappest pies I've ever tasted!! Gutted, as I love Hollands pies.

Oh and 2-1. Nice one.
:o)

yep i had a chicken balti...it was shit and overcooked!

oh well

ditto

I had a Chicken Balti pie in the Blackbrun end, 2nd tier overlooing the corner flag, it was crap, should have stopped and ate the cockeral I saw wondering around a car park on the walk down to the ground, prop have tasted better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.