Pilates

So is this thread about pirate pilots sailing the er...... 7 sky’s ?
No, i just want to look like her
giphy.gif

Pilates (regularly at least once a week) has cured my lower back (I could barely walk at one stage).
Obviously the classes have ceased at the moment and hey presto...my lower back is starting to become painful again.
I'm going to start again in the living room. Yoga is ace too...I miss them both tbf. Running is good for getting out and a bit of cardio, but seems a little more destructive to the body.

I did them 2x week before the shutdown, as well as Gyrotonic. Used the Cadillac and the Reformer machines. All about stretching for me, less so strength training. Fixed my neck, my knee, strengthened my abs and to some degree my posture. In my mid-50s I found it was great for golf and helps keep me from being sore after hiking or using the elliptical. Not much for calorie burning, at least the methods I use. My poor instructor -- she has three kids and a husband who is a (now unemployed) waiter, and she's had to close her studio. I do miss it -- stretching at home/yoga not the same as using the machines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.