Pilates

Pilates (regularly at least once a week) has cured my lower back (I could barely walk at one stage).
Obviously the classes have ceased at the moment and hey presto...my lower back is starting to become painful again.
I'm going to start again in the living room. Yoga is ace too...I miss them both tbf. Running is good for getting out and a bit of cardio, but seems a little more destructive to the body.
My lower back pain is chronic at the minute. Did you go specifically to Pilates to sort your back or was that a bonus?

My lower back pain is chronic at the minute. Did you go specifically to Pilates to sort your back or was that a bonus?
My Chiropractor advised me to take up Pilates as my flexibility was in his words "pretty shocking for someone your age"

My back and legs are hurting me so I just went on YouTube and found a beginners Pilates course.
20 mins.
Managed 15 before I started hurting, that's how much out of shape I am.
Got up today and feel a little better so gonna persist with it.

Both my back and a hip injury (labral tear which can’t really be fixed). This really builds your core up and once that gets stronger you’ll notice a huge difference all around.
Pipes some vitality into your body too. It’s a painful process for your abs initially but this eases as you get stronger.
Highly recommend it...

A word of warning, If during this lock down someone finds his wifes sewing machine he will be banned.
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.