Pinch me

Inter Me Nan

If you would've come and sat down next to me on the Kippax all those long years ago whilst we were getting beat off Bury & said "Don't worry my child, think of this as character building because you are going to see shit in the future that will blow your tiny mind" I would've told you to lay off the crack. But fuck me that was the moment on Sunday, the penny dropped & it was compounded with all the bitterness coming from the media and fans of other clubs.
I love this club & I love the right of passage most of us took to get here so breathe every second of it in blues, get high on it because this shit is real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think the bitterness from the press got to the players as well as the fans. It's like their achievements in recent years were being completely undermined, so that this needed to be a statement win, with the statement being 'judge us on the pitch'. Merlin certainly celebrated his goal with incredible zeal, running right into the crowd - there was a lot of passion out there. What a wonderful statement it was - the rags were a shambles with nothing to offer.

A bunch of Johnny Foreigner mercenaries led by the bald demagogue Fraudiola. Force-fed oil money by a despotic state. Sterling cheating and dossing around pound shops. Half and half scarves. Showboating at the corner flag. No istree. Can’t wear my colours any more without being called a glory hunter.

Life is shit.

The bitterness and absolute drivel spouted by United/Liverpool fans, grown men & journalists has been greater since Sunday then it ever has been since the takeover, I think that is a sign that realisation has kicked in with them that we are miles ahead so enjoy it while it lasts blues!

I do miss being 90% of people's second club to be honest think 15 years ago everyone had a wee soft spot for us. Now everyone seems to hate us with a passion and feel sorry for the rags because they hired jose. I remember the days of dreaming that with a little bit of luck and a decent league cup draw we could make a final and anything can happen in a final. Always love the league cup for that reason it was the trophy I believed every year we had a chance of winning.

There is but one reason why we are seeing the quality of football we experienced on Sunday, why we have players that football fans could only drool over or covet, why we have a manager regarded as the best in the business, and an owner who has showered us with the best the game can have - we deserve it all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.