PIP Assesment ??

That's an interesting one. My understanding of PIP is that it is to be used to help people do things that they struggle to because of whatever their conditions are. Not to buy TVs for example.
2 components to old dla, care and mobility. Several other benefits are available but all means tested apart from carers allowance i think.

I am always assessed at home,i always put it on the forms you have to send in and also put my GP will confirm,they lay many traps at the office ones and i'm not having that
Yes I`ve had two home visits for both DLA and PIP.Tell them if they want to see you then it must be a home visit.
Its worked for me twice now.I deliberately wanted a home visit then I could show them what types of disabled equipment I have to use on a daily basis.

That's an interesting one. My understanding of PIP is that it is to be used to help people do things that they struggle to because of whatever their conditions are. Not to buy TVs for example.
PIP's is giving you the money to buy your own personal care but you still have to live so it goes on what ever bills you have if it's the only incoming money you have,you have to get whatever help you need but if your tv dies and you are house bound or it's your company then it's reasonable to replace it,chances are it would be a cheapish one

Yes I`ve had two home visits for both DLA and PIP.Tell them if they want to see you then it must be a home visit.
Its worked for me twice now.I deliberately wanted a home visit then I could show them what types of disabled equipment I have to use on a daily basis.
Yes it's better they see what your daily life is about and what you do to help you in your home enviroment

And just how do you know what people spend their PIP on?
Noting that PIP is not a work related or means tested benefit.
You can be fully employed paying high rate tax and still qualify for PIP.

Has anyone who has been made to attend an assesm,ent managed to get a home visit instead of attending what, for my wife, is an impossible to get to appointment in town.

No smart arse answers please. Fucking fuming here.
I was assessed over the phone. a document from my consultant went to the pip centre and it flew through.

I failed my first assessment but my ASD support worker ensured I was granted the benefit on the second attempt. She outlined my difficulties with social interactions and impaired executive functions.

And just how do you know what people spend their PIP on?
Noting that PIP is not a work related or means tested benefit.
You can be fully employed paying high rate tax and still qualify for PIP.

Generally I don't but my point was what my understanding was. I suspect there is a lot of misunderstandings and misinformation about PIP. I'm open to be educated and your last sentence answers one of the other questions I had thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.