PIP Assesment ??

Update;

Those lovely people at whatever its called have, after a review by medical sorts, granted the breadknife a home visit.
Glad to hear that,it makes no sense to me to have to go to an office,tell them everything,all the really intimate stuff,pride has to go out the door and how your wife is on her worst days,let us know how it goes
I recieved a letter today to say mine has been granted again,first time ever i have not had to have a face to face assessment and i have it for 4yrs and not the usual 3,i'm really happy about it as i don't think people understand how stressful the whole process is

Glad to hear that,it makes no sense to me to have to go to an office,tell them everything,all the really intimate stuff,pride has to go out the door and how your wife is on her worst days,let us know how it goes
I recieved a letter today to say mine has been granted again,first time ever i have not had to have a face to face assessment and i have it for 4yrs and not the usual 3,i'm really happy about it as i don't think people understand how stressful the whole process is
Thanks Karen. Now she has a home visit sorted her stress and anxiety levels have dropped dramatically. She has no fears about the visit as our house is dotted with aids like hand rails, trolleys and a 20k downstairs room we had built. Along with the medical evidence they should show the assesor sh'e not faking it or lying (the default starting point for this shit)

Thanks Karen. Now she has a home visit sorted her stress and anxiety levels have dropped dramatically. She has no fears about the visit as our house is dotted with aids like hand rails, trolleys and a 20k downstairs room we had built. Along with the medical evidence they should show the assesor sh'e not faking it or lying (the default starting point for this shit)
I hope she gets the award mate seriously.However when I visited my doctor a few months ago he asked me whether I`d had my PIP assessment.I told him it was due and his words to me "Alan don`t be surprised if you don`t get it.If you can walk and talk this lot don`t want to know".
I`ve now received my assessment award and now I don`t receive anything for my disability even though I can prove it limits my ability.However and strangely I do get the award for help around the house !!
Very strange.

Just make sure you tell the assessor you are entitled to see what is being typed as answers to their questions. I did this when having mine and whilst she was taken aback at first, I simply said I want to ensure there are no misunderstandings between what I am saying and what you believe I am saying. After that, my assessment went well and I was invited to not only see what she had typed, but to offer any amendments that I might like to better explain my condition. I was awarded full amounts for both categories which was back dated from the DWP receiving my application

I hope she gets the award mate seriously.However when I visited my doctor a few months ago he asked me whether I`d had my PIP assessment.I told him it was due and his words to me "Alan don`t be surprised if you don`t get it.If you can walk and talk this lot don`t want to know".
I`ve now received my assessment award and now I don`t receive anything for my disability even though I can prove it limits my ability.However and strangely I do get the award for help around the house !!
Very strange.
It's all about the points for each section now,it's like they don't connect the dots

Very strange.

make sure you appeal against the decision.

Currently 75% of appeals are successful.

Loads of advice on appeals here if you subscribe

https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.