Pirlo Testimonial

M M

mat

Tevez and Lampard playing in it as well as the fat Ronaldo.

Pirlo is cool as fuck

I don’t usually think footballers are ever cool. They usually dress terribly with the big expensive designer names, loads of bling and they all seem to have boy band hair cuts.

Pirlo, though, always looks like he could be in some decent alternative rock band on bass.

Pirlo is cool as fuck

I don’t usually think footballers are ever cool. They usually dress terribly with the big expensive designer names, loads of bling and they all seem to have boy band hair cuts.

Pirlo, though, always looks like he could be in some decent alternative rock band on bass.
Agreed.

Some old fuckers on the pitch who still know how to pass a ball.

I agree with all, but see Pirlo"s career" in depth. For me he was one of best midfield for all time

no-pirlo-no-party-infographic

Last edited:
Odd that Pirlo and Ibra were never rated highly by most English fans (me included) until they fecked England up
When it seems 99% of the population that watches football form their opinions of players from what some ex-rag has said on TalkSport or any other media outlet then its hardly surprising. Seems to be a real superiority complex in this country with regards to football and its quite eye opening when you go to another country and discuss football, I especially noted it on the many CL away games e.g. Barca, Bayern or Borussia. The football fans in those countries are great to chat to and really seem to get the game, I can barely have a conversation at work in London without working up a high blood pressure due to how inane they are.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.