Pitch invasion measures

If a home team has a substantial pitch invasion, penalise the team.

Put some responsibility for the club on the fans. You can call it failure to provide adequate crowd control.

League - 30 point deduction (realistically enough to destroy your season regardless of where you are, can always apply it for the season after if a team is confirmed relegated)
Cup - Automatic forfeit of the next round (if you're losing, the team you draw next year goes through without playing the game)

It's just gone too far now. I get the excitement but it's our 6th PL now and breaking the crossbar was too far. Act like you've been here before. The Billy Sharp and Patrick Vieira incidents are even worse.

I get its over the top but to me that's how you shut it down. No fan wants to be the reason their club gets relegated or loses the title.

Put some responsibility for the club on the fans. You can call it failure to provide adequate crowd control.

League - 30 point deduction (realistically enough to destroy your season regardless of where you are, can always apply it for the season after if a team is confirmed relegated)
Cup - Automatic forfeit of the next round (if you're losing, the team you draw next year goes through without playing the game)

It's just gone too far now. I get the excitement but it's our 6th PL now and breaking the crossbar was too far. Act like you've been here before. The Billy Sharp and Patrick Vieira incidents are even worse.

I get its over the top but to me that's how you shut it down. No fan wants to be the reason their club gets relegated or loses the title.
Too much risk of a fan of another club getting in just to do this.

Trouble with your suggestions is that the 90% of fans (& the team) who DONT invade the pitch are punished for the actions of the morons - who won’t give a damn about the new rules because they just want to run on the pitch & will continue to do so.

Temporary barriers of some sort, for the final game will be a must

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.