Pitch invasion measures

We have to remember there were some pretty nasty incidents on the pitch last season. Not the so-called assault on the Villa keeper, but players being properly attacked and it's just not on. Breaking our own nets was classless and pathetic. Embarrassing. Grown men throwing their kids on the pitch also for their own gratification, just cringeworthy.

Wembley have it right. Barrier between the wall and the pitch that buys the seconds needed for sufficient resource to stop any idiots with stupid ideas.

What a load of bollocks. The pitch invasions at City have been great to watch! I haven’t bothered mainly since usually in tier 3 and not having rope ladders to get to the pitch. Yes punish the twats who attack players, but why punish the vast amount just being jubilant.
Bothams ashes, England winning the rugby grand slam etc etc, bloody outpouring of emotion, get on the pitch, chair off the players, great!

Would love to see a police dog let off the lead and chase the fucker and bite them
I've been in a stand where this happened in Germany in the 80's, not a pleasant experience, as they let about 10 German Shepard's go against the away fans who were threatening home fans (no real segregation at the time).

I quickly learned to stand very still.

Only the once for me as well, Charlton at home in the 80's

Had the added bonus of very briefly being on the back of a police horse :)
I was in Germany in the army but my mate went with a big fat lad who couldn’t get over the then smallish fence at the front of the Kippax! My only time was when we beat Birmingham 1-0 to all but seal promotion or so we thought in 2000.

I've been in a stand where this happened in Germany in the 80's, not a pleasant experience, as they let about 10 German Shepard's go against the away fans who were threatening home fans (no real segregation at the time).

I quickly learned to stand very still.

I got a very good story about Burnley and I went with a bunch of mates, final game of the season and Burnley were in a mess needing to win to stay up anyway they won full on pitch invasion, and we were on the pitch and police started to get full on and let the dogs go

not being fully on my bearings, ran to one of the stands ? Only to see a police dog within feet of me and a 6-foot wall to the stand, boy did it get close and if not for see Burnley fans giving me a helping hand it would have had me for dinner hahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.