Pitch invasion

shilly8903

Are we the champions of the pitch invasion or is it small time? Or should we have respected the fans that didn't want it to happen or the players who didn't want to leave the pitch. In my opinion it made it a Manchester City title win and topped it off nicely, I hope were still doing it on title number 21!

Even though I didn't go on the pitch . I thought it was ok for are supporters to go on . Look it was a celebration so it was ok in my book .

shilly8903 said:
Are we the champions of the pitch invasion or is it small time? Or should we have respected the fans that didn't want it to happen or the players who didn't want to leave the pitch. In my opinion it made it a Manchester City title win and topped it off nicely, I hope were still doing it on title number 21!

"Small time" sounds remarkably like the kind of bizarre phrase used by 17 year internet Man United fans, whose chose their club because they have the most fans and win the most trophies.

Sorry, that should be "won" of course.

It's not small time, it's emotion and long may it continue!

Someone said to me after the game "Some 50 year old blokes running on the pitch,whats that all about"

I said im 50 and if I had been in the ground in a position to get on I would have been on....some miserable twats about.

When I got on the pitch it was more like a pitch walk on as they had opened the barrier

To be honest I just wanted to get on the pitch and sense the stadium from that vantage, it's all part of the occasion

People seem to forget the bottled up tension that many City fans have felt this season, constantly been told that a cartain other club had won it by the media, on Sunday it was released

Any rags who wonder why so many people did this, should look at their own actions over the last 20 years. There's some pent-up frustration to add to the pure delight of seeing us finish top of the pile.

edit ; Agree with Ducado ^ re tension from this season and the love-in for our scouse rivals. Basically we say 'fuck you all'

As pitch invasions go, it wasn't as spontaneous as most, but it was respectful, and despite all the announcements the stewards did little or nothing to stop it. I particularly liked the announcements once people were on the pitch, and it was good to see the pitch clear so quickly to let the presentation take place.

I honestly didn't think it would happen this
Time and it just goes to show however much we moan about our support were Manchester City and its not lost yet. I did Leave on 85mins though so bit gutted I missed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.