PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Let me get this right. United are proposing to cut employment in the local area but City are the villains for investing in the community and creating jobs?

More than that, they are cutting employment in their own company whilst asking for money from the government for a new stadium because it will boost employment .....

They are all over the fucking place.

Scruffy Jim has brought in his favourite hatchet men at the swamp, and it looks like club staff will pay the price big time, sadly there are hundreds of redundancies on the way. Apparently he's twigged how shite the squad is, and the average cost of a half decent player being what ? £75m.
So all in all, they only need a new manager, a new training ground, a new stadium, a new squad, new PL rules that help them but stop other clubs competing and new investment partners.
No wonder he can't stop grovelling around Khaldoon, he's desperate to know how to run a world class football club.

Originally Man U along with others ridiculed the Sheikh M takeover saying that football was a special sector that newcomer investment would not understand so would fail applying a traditional Business Plan.
Our owners proved that theory wrong.

Can't blame Sir Jim for copying the best of the City Business Plan and integrating it into the best of the advantages Man U unfairly already receive.

That report states...
“Cost savings will help the club comply with FFP/PSR rules because there are limits on the losses clubs are allowed to make, and the more profitable a club is, the greater the headroom for investment in players,” a United insider is reported to have said to the Telegraph. “So reducing costs has a direct link to how much we can invest in the squad"

If that's the case and FFP/PSR is going to lead to hundreds of job losses then City's unsubstantiated 115 charges pale into insignificance.
The media should be all over that story rather than constantly gunning for City.

If I was Radcliffe first thing I’d look at is the £2 million a year they pay Taggert to be an ambassador, it benefits him more than the club. Get him gone and they can actually start moving forward without his meddling. Looks like they want to keep him onside for his insight though. They never learn and stay stuck in the past.

Scruffy Jim has brought in his favourite hatchet men at the swamp, and it looks like club staff will pay the price big time, sadly there are hundreds of redundancies on the way. Apparently he's twigged how shite the squad is, and the average cost of a half decent player being what ? £75m.
So all in all, they only need a new manager, a new training ground, a new stadium, a new squad, new PL rules that help them but stop other clubs competing and new investment partners.
No wonder he can't stop grovelling around Khaldoon, he's desperate to know how to run a world class football club.

I'd love to see a copy of the consultant's report. There's this obnoxious, old bloke hanging around. We are paying him over £1m. He stinks of booze, is always interfering, and does not appear to add any value...

I'd love to see a copy of the consultant's report. There's this obnoxious, old bloke hanging around. We are paying him over £1m. He stinks of booze, is always interfering, and does not appear to add any value...

I think it will be them ordering bouncy castles & jelly & ice cream if they save £2m a year.

How are the rags reporting record revenues for the back end of last year, yeah they had champions league football. They don’t have a shirt sponsor at the moment and don’t receive any income from that direction, all the interest from the Ronaldo fan boys has gone How does a team languishing down in 6th post record income? And they scratch their heads on our financial reports.

This is the type of progressive development the best managed football club, with the best owners in the world, are able to achieve..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.