PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Are you trying to insinuate that the City management and legal teams may be more commercially, financially, and legally astute than a bunch of red twats who have no idea what they are talking about on their vacuous rants?
I'm shocked that you might think those who have no idea what they're talking about in their vacuous rants are not only twats but, even worse, are red twats. That really is insulting.

We will never be innocent. Even if the PL come out and say it was all a mistake our rival fans and a fairly sizeable portion of the media would still say we got away with it.

I don't give a shit tbh, it's all passing into banter material which we would be doing if it was any other team.

What counts are the records and titles. Forever when lfc bang on about 6 CLs - we did the treble. When utd spout about 3 on the bounce - were now going for 5.

And not only that, out of all of the clubs in the PL, which club has got the healthier future, owners, and business model.
You’re right, it won’t end, I do think it will wear a bit thin over time though. Fuck them anyway.
What they don’t/can’t understand - and I’ve had many drunken chats/rows with dippers is that I’m not worried in the slightest. Because ultimately, worse case scenario and it goes tits up and we end up in league 2 or whatever- I’ll still be there supporting my team because that’s what I do. I did it religiously through the 90’s and I’ll keep on doing it til I drop regardless of what division we’re playing in. But, I have every faith in our owners. Every faith

Last edited:
UEFA seemed surprised that photocopies of a newspaper article was not considered cogent. Are the PL about to make the same mistake?
Hopefully!
You’re right, it won’t end, I do think it will wear a bit thin over time though. Fuck them anyway.
What they don’t/can’t understand - and I’ve had many drunken chats/rows with dippers is that I’m not worried in the slightest. Because ultimately, worse case scenario and it goes tits up and we end up in league 2 or whatever- I’ll still be there supporting my team because that’s what I do. I did it religiously through the 90’s and I’ll keep on doing it til I drop regardless of what division we’re playing in. But, if have every faith in our owners. Every faith
Don't forget, Old Trafford will still be falling down... Ten Hag will still be a f****** clown and they'll still be stuck with the Glazers for ten more years.

Heres the latest posting from another united fanboy. Any information in this we've not seen before - he says its all new stuff from a "whistleblower". Its to do with the Toure contractual payments of which there seemed to be a sparsity of detail available particularly regarding to what the charges actually "alleged". We assume Toure was part of the allegations of "None declaration of contractual payments" although thats never been confirmed anywhere.
@slbsn

Another cock spanner who, after talking, uses a Bidet to wash his mouth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.