PL Middle East Broadcast Rights (Bein Sports vs Saudi ) - Saudi Revokes Bein's Sports licence

razman

Well for posters in the MENA like me ,this would affect us

This won't help the Newcastle Takeover Saudi Bid. For sure UAE will follow (where I live)

Interested to know your thoughts - @SWP's back

This won't help the Newcastle Takeover Saudi Bid. For sure UAE will follow (where I live)

I thought they’d already cut access to Bein for Saudi residents tbh. The only potential issue from a purely selfish point of view is if Saudi buy the MENA rights next time and I’m left without football and using ‘paid for’ dodgy streams again.

There will be a fuck ton of brits very unhappy living in the uae if they do follow suit though.

I thought they’d already cut access to Bein for Saudi residents tbh. The only potential issue from a purely selfish point of view is if Saudi buy the MENA rights next time and I’m left without football and using ‘paid for’ dodgy streams again.

There will be a fuck ton of brits very unhappy living in the uae if they do follow suit though.
Can only see (hope?) this accelerates the PL looking at a global Netflix style subscription. Although I'm afraid it's so obvious it'll never happen.

Seems like nobody on twitter who had any grasp of their takeover knows what this means for the deal. But if this is a precursor for them setting up their own deal and bidding for rights is that not positive for the takeover (I suspect they could have gone about it better)

Seems like nobody on twitter who had any grasp of their takeover knows what this means for the deal. But if this is a precursor for them setting up their own deal and bidding for rights is that not positive for the takeover (I suspect they could have gone about it better)
I've said that this will only get resolved if they buy the rights legally and pay compensation to the PL for previous years. Suppose this could be the precursor to that.

Have to laugh at Panja/Bein saying now Saudi's won't be able to watch football legally.

Why would they need to watch it legally? They've all got BeOutQ streaming it illegally to them for free and endorsed by the government.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.