PL players face 10-day isolation after every overseas trip

Yes it is very fucked up ... no one is actually thinking anything through before announcing random stuff and guidelines ... following science my arse.

How the hell does isolation work if they go play Monchengladbach on Wed then play West Ham on Sat and Wolves on Tue both within the self-isolation ... so can't train, can't meet for team strategy and come straight to play the game?

The only thing that should have made any sense at this stage was to cancel that fucking international break and those games in the middle of March.

They can train. They’re just not allowed to go shopping etc and basically have to act like they have the virus for 10 days when it comes to non sporting activities.

Or 5 days with a negative test....theyre getting tested constantly anyway. So it'll be 5 days
yes but what do we do with west ham game two days after hungry trip? postpone it or play it and spread the virus anyway as they wont even have time to test in between. just like everton was scheduled 48 hours later and no time for test result to come back.

I cant find any reference to this on BBC or Sky sports. Where is this coming from?
its on sky sports website and sky sport tweeted that. see first post.

here is link:

yes but what do we do with west ham game two days after hungry trip? postpone it or play it and spread the virus anyway as they wont even have time to test in between. just like everton was scheduled 48 hours later and no time for test result to come back.
Think they can play and train in the sporting bubble.

Either that's a misleading headline or I'm an idiot. Sounds no different to what's going on now except players can't go to the shops for 5 days. As if they do their own shopping anyway.
Think so. Also if they stay in the sporting bubble while away they are okay I think.
The rules state that anyone who goes on international duty must remain in their sporting bubble at all times while away, in order to avoid a spell of unconditional isolation once they return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.