PL2 - West Ham

On the face of it true but are our players not playing a year or two above their age? Thought that is what we are doing?
They are, but the results are still very poor. Diallo for West Ham is 15, and was apprently very good. Scored 1, won a pen. Other teams also use lots of young players

Terrible today. Garcia had a game to forget. Never easy when you have a pen given against you in 40 seconds but hs messed up with some passing giving goals away. Tom Scott in goal also I think had a bad day. Got to the pen but it went through him. The third goal was through him at the near post but mainly it was his kicking that was most disastrous. 3 or 4 times he passed straight to their man when he was INSIDE the box.

We had some gilt edged chances we failed to convert in the first half. Nmecha with the most glaring but I think Taylor Richards as well ( might have been Nmecha twice). We were just rubbish and play like that on Tuesday at Rochdale and we have no chance.

I was hoping Poveda would be with the first team but I had forgotten his red card.

Terrible today. Garcia had a game to forget. Never easy when you have a pen given against you in 40 seconds but hs messed up with some passing giving goals away. Tom Scott in goal also I think had a bad day. Got to the pen but it went through him. The third goal was through him at the near post but mainly it was his kicking that was most disastrous. 3 or 4 times he passed straight to their man when he was INSIDE the box.

We had some gilt edged chances we failed to convert in the first half. Nmecha with the most glaring but I think Taylor Richards as well ( might have been Nmecha twice). We were just rubbish and play like that on Tuesday at Rochdale and we have no chance.

I was hoping Poveda would be with the first team but I had forgotten his red card.
Cheers

How did Gomes do ?

How did Gomes do ?

Personally I thought he was poor. He is a decent player but hasn't shown anything like enough to suggest that he can play at the top level as a holding midfielder.

Doesn't quite show well enough for the ball for me and his distribution isnt that good either.

This is endemic at every level in the club, women included. I just wonder whether they play about a bit on the practice pitches warming up and doing a bit of sleight of foot and they miss the moment when the ball would have gone in and this carries over to matches!

The header Gabby missed yesterday was typical, even though he was challenged and he didn't get the clean header he might have wanted. And MotD confirmed my count that inside twelve minutes yesterday we could have been at least four up! It's all down to millimetres, just ask The Dippers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.