Place your bets

Re: Pick one

Marvin said:
Most impressive team I have seen is Bayern Munich so I'd go Heynckes, and he's available too

I like Pellegrini too. I didn't know anything about him until his name was mentioned recently, but on reading up he has done very well with smaller teams like Malaga and Villareal. And he has managed and done OK at Real madrid.

Klopp is clearly a top manager, but an unrealistic target. Mourinho would be a success I'm sure, but not sure for how long and he may already have a done deal with CFC.

he has the heighest win precentage of all time in real madrid. 75%

You all seem to miss the most obvious choice.
He lives near, he isn't employed at the moment, he might fancy taking over at the Etihad - gives him something to do - in his retirement
I give you ......................Baconface, Florid Boat, Pisscan, etc...

Bluep*ss said:
He lives near, he isn't employed at the moment, he might fancy taking over at the Etihad - gives him something to do - in his retirement

BLASPHEMY!

nateclassic said:
Bluep*ss said:

BLASPHEMY!
You'll all have it ...........INFAMY..............

Neil Warnock's available,but if he's playing hardball try AVB,he's got premier league experience and he's got that one man band firing.

Champions2012! said:
1368481979321.jpg

Putting a cheeky tenner on Hughes.
thats a tenner lost then.

Pellegrini , Mourinho or Klopp i think theyll get.

Re: Pick one

M24 Citizen said:
Klopp.

He holds all the interests of the fans and our club with youth etc and has the blatant passion needed to motivate the players but he won't leave Dortmund.

Pellegrini next best just because I trust Txiki etc to make the right appointment.

Mourinho is not the special one, he's a special cnut.

Does CheekyStan trust CheekyStan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.