Places in town to watch the semi Vs PSG

MillsyTheMosher

Hi all,

me and a few mates are trying to find somewhere decent in town for the semi final (both games) to watch these matches. Looking at places with a big screen, good atmosphere (other city fans ideally) and good drink.

can anyone point me In the right direction ?

I'm going to bump this because I would also like to know because I'd much prefer not to watch it on my own in my house.

The best bet is The Courtyard, I think. It's a student pub, but they have a pretty big beer garden and already have TVs set up, and it's one of the cheaper pubs in town. I can't figure out from their social media whether they're open, but I'm in town this weekend so I might pop over and see what their deal is.

I think the Oust House might be another shout - they've done live sport before. Maybe worth contacting, but honestly it's an outside bet.

I don't know if many places will be arsed with the potential trouble of having to police it, given that any that have the space aren't struggling to fill up.

I'm going to bump this because I would also like to know because I'd much prefer not to watch it on my own in my house.

The best bet is The Courtyard, I think. It's a student pub, but they have a pretty big beer garden and already have TVs set up, and it's one of the cheaper pubs in town. I can't figure out from their social media whether they're open, but I'm in town this weekend so I might pop over and see what their deal is.

I think the Oust House might be another shout - they've done live sport before. Maybe worth contacting, but honestly it's an outside bet.

I don't know if many places will be arsed with the potential trouble of having to police it, given that any that have the space aren't struggling to fill up.
Courtyard is defo open

O’Sheas have a new outside space off site which can be booked.

Lucky you left Canada mate.

Well played on using “massive telly” instead of the more fashionable and sterile “big screen”.
rgdtop.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.