Places to Watch City in... Requests/Recommendations Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by SebastianBlue, 13 Aug 2018.

1. MCFC1993

MCFC1993

Kusadasi (Turkey)

Deep & Dark Sports bar.

They put the game on by request, United were on when I walked in, so asked if they were showing City later and they said they could, walked in later and they put it on, can't complain.

Do all the familiar branded spirits, pint of Tuborg and Carlsberg on draft at 13-15lira (a litre for 25lira, less than £4), 6 lira for a can of coke, very reasonable in comparison to the places advertising the game. Even brought around free popcorn.

Located on the sea front, it's one of the bars between Domino's and Starbucks. You go up a dingy staircase and think where the fuck am I going and then come out into a really nice bar with a balcony.

Don't think they'd show us over Besiktas (seem very big in the area), in fact most bars there wouldn't but pop in an hour or 2 before to see if they can show us.

However you shouldn't have a problem finding it elsewhere, plenty of places advertising it but they'll rip you off on the beer (35lira for a small Heineken bottle).

Trip Advisor Link:
    https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Resta...Sports_Bar-Kusadasi_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html

2. rayprodigy

rayprodigy

Anyone got any updated information for Seoul? I'm heading there this weekend and hoping to catch the game.

3. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

Can anyone confirm that Cocky Pub (Hongdae District) is still a good place to watch City in Seoul?

4. peoffrey

peoffrey

Any Blues in Cardiff? It’s a university city so I’m assuming so. Looking at a permanent move in 2020. Always a good night out in the Welsh capital.