Places to Watch City in... Requests/Recommendations Thread

Philadelphia is only an hour away but NYC isn't much further. Or I could go to a local bar at home where nobody will be watching or I could just stay home alone and freak out and scream like a maniac.

Old thread but one I find useful.
Does anyone know any good bars in Kalithea/afitos in halikidiki to watch the football,
going to be there for the 1st match against West Ham
any suggestions greatly appreciated

Looking for recommendations for where to watch City in central London.
The Horseshoe isn't what it used to be and I think has changed hands. A number of London Blues go to the Duke of Wellington, 260 Haggerston Rd, London E8 4EP - Haggerston, Hackney area

The Minories at Tower Hill/TowerGateway shows all the live games, but is a touristy pub, so you may get randoms in there. but you can book tables and it's right by the DLR station across the road from Tower Hill tube station.

Depends where you're going . Fools and horses bar in Protaras shows all games and just up the road in kapparis (ayia triada beach) the bakers arms is run by a guy from Ulster who's a city and rangers fan and will always have city on .
Closer to home . The king's head in warrington (opposite central station) is home to the warrington city supporters club and is often full of blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.