Places you wouldn't go back to in a hurry.

paphos-mcfc

Pyramids in Tegypt is probably one that I'd mention, not a nice experience if you like getting mithered to death.

Wisbech is another. Weird place where you'd expect the locals to speak another language. Give me 6 brother.

Anyone any stories of places they wouldn't go back to?

paphos-mcfc said:
Wisbech is another. Weird place where you'd expect the locals to speak another language. Give me 6 brother.

With you on that one!

(Note to self... just what did I do with that "Deliverance" DVD)?

The Keo Brewery in Limassol.... went in 1977... still got the hangover!

Butlins in Skegness, grim.
Pontins in North Wales (prestatyn?) hole. saw a used condom in the entertainment place thingummy.
Ibiza, not for me, maybe 20 years ago when I was a young lad, don't view it as a family destination though.
Blackpool. Shite. A shame really.
London. shithole.

We stopped in a place called Immingham on the way home from Grimsby away, fuck me what an awful place and im no snob. Its a shame what has happened to deindustrialsed Britain and many communities have just been left to die.

Abroad it was Kos, went in May in around 1988 and it was quiet, just full of greek conscript soldiers and very unwelcoming. Not been back to Greece since i felt that uncomfortable.

Rascal said:
We stopped in a place called Immingham on the way home from Grimsby away, fuck me what an awful place and im no snob. Its a shame what has happened to deindustrialsed Britain and many communities have just been left to die.

Abroad it was Kos, went in May in around 1988 and it was quiet, just full of greek conscript soldiers and very unwelcoming. Not been back to Greece since i felt that uncomfortable.
Might have changed since then, Greece is fucking beautiful and I love it although I have to agree once you venture off the touristy bits I found it not so welcoming as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.