Plagiarism!!

Shands

In February I wrote a (rather fantastic) review of the debut album by a talented (not as much as me), aspiring, young band (not Bob’s). In said review I described the LP as ‘Pop Perfect’ (Good that isn't it). Imagine my surprise when I read a write up this week by a much larger internet site who chose to describe the record as *gasp* ‘Perfect Pop’!!!! Clearly this is a cast iron, open and shut case of word thievery! It’s impossible to conceive that they could have thought up such an imaginative and insightful description under their own steam and I will see them in court ASAP.

Has anyone else ever had their hard work blatantly ripped off?

No they're the ones who are late Bob - 6 weeks late, that's the time it took their little brians to read my review and then switch the key words around - it's an outrage!! Unless you're suggesting it's an April fool...in which case I'll check back tomorrow and see if they've changed the review...seems a lot of effort though just to prank me, what about the other readers???

yes.

i used to write comedy.

sent some 'stuff' into somewhere i cant mention.

heard nothing back, and low and behold my material was used on a tv program.

robbing barstards

I started a football website called The Maisy Cutter and posted loads of very funny and well written pieces on there only to find that they were stolen by the ludicrously named Daisy Cutter (who thinks of these titles, honestly) and claimed as there own.

I wrote the synopsis of a novel 20 years ago.

It's The Hunger Games exactly.

BimboBob said:
I started a football website called The Maisy Cutter and posted loads of very funny and well written pieces on there only to find that they were stolen by the ludicrously named Daisy Cutter (who thinks of these titles, honestly) and claimed as there own.

This Daisy Cutter (preposterous, what does it even mean?) sounds like a watered down version of your fine site, one I suspect that has substituted quality content for welshness!

It seems like The Cutter and my unamed nemesis (for the prupose of this thread lets call it thisisfakeDIY) are sleazy bedfellows!

Shands said:
BimboBob said:

This Daisy Cutter (preposterous, what does it even mean?) sounds like a watered down version of your fine site, one I suspect that has substituted quality content for welshness!

It seems like The Cutter and my unamed nemesis (for the prupose of this thread lets call it thisisfakeDIY) are sleazy bedfellows!

I feel your pain sister.

I did once try to go to that place called Wales to have it out with the hairy fat lad who has caused me this grief but it cost money to get there, is full of flem and mummy said I had to be in by 6pm.

Had a couple of my recipes copied, which are still being used to the benefit of the thieving fucking bastard who copied them.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his crotch and may his arms be too short to scratch.
Fucker. I hope he gets shafted big time by someone else and that I'm there to laugh in his fat fucking face. ****!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.