Planning application in for the coms

I heard from someone in the know (starting to hate this phrase) that in all seriousness we are extending the ground to 80,000 -> although i seem to remember some discussion on here many months ago claiming it was impossible or stupidly expensive.

mkblue said:
It could be some thing small but there is a planning application in at the coms, just been on the planning website but can't see what it is

Give us a link or something then

mrbelfry said:
I heard from someone in the know (starting to hate this phrase) that in all seriousness we are extending the ground to 80,000 -> although i seem to remember some discussion on here many months ago claiming it was impossible or stupidly expensive.

something simular was also stated in another thread a while back and the expensive bit was due to the roof but that wouldn't be an issue as the owners wanted to change the roof to one that could be closed

I remember a few months back saying that we could extend the capacity to a maximum of 65k but that was as high as it could go because of the way the roof is structured. Plus it would take 18 months to do. Hopefully it is a plan for a training annex for the ticket office staff.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.publicaccess.manchester.gov.uk/publicaccess/tdc/DcApplication/weeklylist_searchform.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.publicaccess.manchester.gov. ... hform.aspx</a>

Go through the weekly lists if you get the chance. I would be interested to know if anything shows up. Thank you.

mcfc_ms said:
Its a bigger net for vassell

Dont expect this to happen any time soon because building such a huge structure is bound to face opposition from local residents!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.