Planning application in for the coms

coleridge said:
http://www.publicaccess.manchester.gov.uk/publicaccess/tdc/DcApplication/weeklylist_searchform.aspx

Go through the weekly lists if you get the chance. I would be interested to know if anything shows up. Thank you.

LOL I can get to that no problem, the OP made it sound like he could get to the request but didnt understand it. It was a link to the application I was after to see if I could help, provided it isnt a right load of old bollox of course ;o)

No chance of me going browsing for something I doubt is there or if it is its probably for an extra portaloo or something

mcfcant said:
OrigamiNinja said:
Dont expect this to happen any time soon because building such a huge structure is bound to face opposition from local residents!

PMSL

will get refused due to height required as its on Manchester Airport flight path , pilots already notified if City are at home and Vas is playing.

It's this:

1083058462_0cb771854b.jpg

Goes off everytime ********************* walks by.

(fill in the name of scapegoat of the month / player you dislike)

It's to house the good sheikh's harem. The plan is that after performances like the one on Saturday v. EFC, and possibly like the one next Sunday v. WBA, all season ticket holders in West Level 3 Aisle 323 Row E, will be invited after the match to partake in some harem-y activities. The least the good sheikh could do.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
It's to house the good sheikh's harem. The plan is that after performances like the one on Saturday v. EFC, and possibly like the one next Sunday v. WBA, all season ticket holders in West Level 3 Aisle 323 Row E, will be invited after the match to partake in some harem-y activities. The least the good sheikh could do.

Pity he doesn´t have a harem then..lol

The Sheikhs are not what they used to be, I blame the parents..

Feeling somewhat guilty due to the massive carbon footprint from the root source of their wealth, our new owners are installing massive solar panels behind both goals, each time bejani misses a shot and unleashes his 'i cant believe im this shit and im on 50 bags a week smile', the power of the suns rays will reflect off his larger than life glistening newtons immediately providing enough eco friendly juice to run grimsby for a month.

which is where benjani should be plying his 'trade'.

dancingsilverback said:
Feeling somewhat guilty due to the massive carbon footprint from the root source of their wealth, our new owners are installing massive solar panels behind both goals, each time bejani misses a shot and unleashes his 'i cant believe im this shit and im on 50 bags a week smile', the power of the suns rays will reflect off his larger than life glistening newtons immediately providing enough eco friendly juice to run grimsby for a month.

which is where benjani should be plying his 'trade'.

very good... i often wonder how bigger the smile would be if he actually did something useful - I like his celebration but we dont see it often enough!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.