Platinum Season Tickets

Surely this is the season to go for it? Sounds like a lot will be deferring, 1k caught up on those before you start

It's a genuine scam. we as fans accepted it without any backlash as well. The time of its introduction was the time to rally against it. It's too late now, City have no incentive at all to scrap it now, they don't give a shit if we're all unhappy with it, because they know we will all begrudgingly pay it.

I'm on around 20k points, if I want to keep my place in the queue it's a neccesity and that's the same for anybody over, I'd say 17k. They can mask it as double points but the reality of it is, it costs us £50 a season to be given the opportunity to take advantage of the points we've built over the last 2 decades.

For anybody below say 15k(it's probably higher in truth) they may as well burn the money, they get fuck all for being on platinum, aside from first dibs of the leftover seats for potential finals that year.

It's a genuine scam. we as fans accepted it without any backlash as well. The time of its introduction was the time to rally against it. It's too late now, City have no incentive at all to scrap it now, they don't give a shit if we're all unhappy with it, because they know we will all begrudgingly pay it.

I'm on around 20k points, if I want to keep my place in the queue it's a neccesity and that's the same for anybody over, I'd say 17k. They can mask it as double points but the reality of it is, it costs us £50 a season to be given the opportunity to take advantage of the points we've built over the last 2 decades.

For anybody below say 15k(it's probably higher in truth) they may as well burn the money, they get fuck all for being on platinum, aside from first dibs of the leftover seats for potential finals that year.
I think those over 12k got the chance of a Champions league final ticket so not really burning your money if you wanted to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.