platinum seasoncards

You blues do realise don't you that a large populous in Taiwan/China are walking around with Blue Shoelaces, a star badge on their Liverpool/Rag shirt, some friendship bracelet and 256mb of U.S Citizens credit card details stored on the pen drive.....

Mine came yesterday, my partners has yet to arrive.

bronking said:
my mate sent off for 4(his 2 lads, his father in law and his own ) the 2 kids got theirs today aswell as his father in law (pensioner) but his hasn't (nor mine) all sent for same day, same area I suspect its the discounted first and we'll be last.

all platinum

got mine this morning, wifes nicked the pin to stick on her purse

only1paulsimpson said:
got my bolton tickets today, asked where my platinum season cards where... she said theres loads still being printed, and should have them done for thursday hopefully!

but the automated message says they've all been sent out and should be all with us at Tuesday 9th LATEST.

Another bull-sh*t lie by the ticket office.

Not got my platinum card either. Better turn up before I travel down for the match from Scotland next Monday otherwise there will be agro at the ticket office!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.