platinum seasoncards

I was in the shop on Saturday, so went to the ticket office to enquire about the non arrival of my Platinum card. Was told if not delivered by Wednesday come back and they will print a nes one out.

can breathe easily now, arrived this morning.
i know it was always going to arrive but until you actually get it in your mitts
there is always that little seed of doubt especially seeing its never been this close to the start of the season before.
i'm sure that's the same for many of us

One of my two platinum arrived on Friday, the other still isn't here.

You get a usb with the kits on each side looks cool.

Mine arrived this morning. Heard the clatter of it dropping on the mat and have never, ever, ran to the door to get post! :D

Like the bracelet in it, fits nicely. Shoelaces are a monstrosity IMO but everything is very well presented and looks the part.

Excellent marketing from City. Now I just need Monday to come.

flipmode said:
Mine arrived this morning. Heard the clatter of it dropping on the mat and have never, ever, ran to the door to get post! :D

Like the bracelet in it, fits nicely. Shoelaces are a monstrosity IMO but everything is very well presented and looks the part.

Excellent marketing from City. Now I just need Monday to come.

i got my season ticket but i want to know how you use the thing on the back of the season ticket xxxx

Ordered 3 platinum for me, the missus and my daughter.

One turned up on Saturday, 1 today and still waiting for the wife's.

You would have thought that they would send all 3 together but not that bothered so long as I've got mine now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.