platinum seasoncards

Block109 said:
I got my platinum on friday morning, my brother, dads or my mates havn't come yet.

Similar, even with names and numbers being sequential.

It seems odd.

Nothing odd about it - it's the City Ticket Office. Danny Wilson et al may be good when it comes to getting a distant relative with leprosy and a one eyed dog into their last game ever - but the day to day managemet makes Fawlty Towers look like the Burj al Arab.

GaudinoMotors said:
Nothing odd about it - it's the City Ticket Office. Danny Wilson et al may be good when it comes to getting a distant relative with leprosy and a one eyed dog into their last game ever - but the day to day managemet makes Fawlty Towers look like the Burj al Arab.

Haha

An update from the Club.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2011/August/Membership-news" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... rship-news</a>

Supporters who are yet to receive their Membership card for the 2011/12 season are advised that all Superbia, Platinum, Gold and Value Gold Membership cards will be mailed first class by Wednesday 10 August.

Any supporter who has not received their card by noon on Thursday 11 August is kindly requested to contact Supporter Services on 0161 444 1894 (option 1).

Blue Membership Cards

Supporters who have purchased Blue Membership and subsequently purchased a ticket for the Swansea City match on Monday 15 August will be sent a paper ticket for this game. Paper tickets will be mailed first class by Thursday 11 August.

Any supporter that purchases over the telephone or online after this date will need to collect their ticket(s) from the stadium on the day of the game.

All Blue Membership cards will be mailed to supporters from week commencing 15 August.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Although I'm awaiting my Gold card, my dad is a rag season ticket holder and he hasn't even got his yet, so this gash service isn't exclusive to our great club!

Two platinum ordered together - one arrived this morning one still "en route"

Our kid ordered ours and paid on his credit card for all 3. His arrived friday. mine and my dads arrived today so i wouldnt worry to much about separate arrivals of cards ordered together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.