Plattini fixed the 1998 World Cup Draw

There is no agenda, bias or fixing of draws those lovely chaps at UEFA and FIFA and all their associated hanger ons at the FA only have Footballs best interests at heart.

If you don’t believe me then refer to David Gill, a fine chap who pisses in all the aforementioned pots and who we as City fans certainly cannot question this mans integrity, I mean the way he helped our club with the changes made to the Champions league seedings being changed to historical seedings so the ‘istree’ clubs all went back to the top of said seedings was a fine move, and I am sure he has many more amazing changes being formulated as we speak.

So whatever competition, be it National, European or World Cup draws and all the many strange bewildering decisions made within those games, or draws, or new rules such as FFP version 28 are made with ours and footballs best interests at heart, so please let these fine fellows carry on, as no matter what evidence may come to light, it seems very few of them no matter how large the undeniable corruption which goes on will ever lead to convictions were these cùnts will ever end up facing justice, even Blatter and Platini only got banned for a relative short period of time for open corruption, they still live great lifestyles compared to many.

Champions league!
I’ve never fell in love with European football, you’ve always got the feeling that it’s rotten to the core. This only confirms it for me. Turns out the conspiracy theorists were right all along.

I’ve never fell in love with European football, you’ve always got the feeling that it’s rotten to the core. This only confirms it for me. Turns out the conspiracy theorists were right all along.
The thing is some people still won't except it's corrupt.

The worrying thing about this admission is just how lightly he considers it, National federations spend a shitload of money to fifa, fans of national teams spend a shitload of money following their respective teams and would expect things to be done fairly. Lets replace "Shenannigans" with "Corruption"

Same here, Ive never been arsed about the Champions League and I dont think I ever will be.

The thing is some people still won't except it's corrupt.

They always say 'show me the evidence' and them when Blatter says that 'hot balls we used' they say well he is a bemt bastard and he is lying. Now Platini says a draw was fixed they will say the same.
Some people will never except football is fixed, cycling yes, cricket, definately, Tennis, don't be stupid that's obvious, Boxing FFS of course it is but football, no way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.