Plattini fixed the 1998 World Cup Draw

So you are admitting there is corruption, however you have no evidence to suggest that is the extent of it. Especially as numerous FIFA execs have been done for fraud.

There is defo corruption to viarying degrees in all sports and football undoubtedly. Just reading about match fixing in Romania as an example. I would not dispute that but sadly on here everyone is corrupt and working against us so it probably dilutes any relevant points.

I would still be surprised if it was widespread in the UK and was at the more severe scale of influencing matches through refereeing decisions as alleged on here.

Interesting to note that hosts and holders bave been on opposite sides of the draw for a long long time. So maybe no more fixing than normal...

Last edited:
I'm not sure the ref's done anything wrong on that clip except be a bit of a 'Jobsworth'. If the chap had previously been booked for coming off his line then the ref had no option. What he (the ref) should have done was show a bit of common sense and make them re-take the penalty, but not book the 'keeper. Just remind him of his previous booking.
As it is that poor 'keeper has had his whole day fucked up by an over-zealous official who failed to show a bit of empathy.

There is defo corruption to viarying degrees in all sports and football undoubtedly. Just reading about match fixing in Romania as an example. I would not dispute that but sadly on here everyone is corrupt and working against us so it probably dilutes any relevant points.

I would still be surprised if it was widespread in the UK and was at the more severe scale of influencing matches through refereeing decisions as alleged on here.
I haven't mentioned it was against us, or any match fixing was specifically against us, only you ever mention that when defending the corrupt action of bona fide crooks, you're far too paranoid.

I haven't mentioned it was against us, or any match fixing was specifically against us, only you ever mention that when defending the corrupt action of bona fide crooks, you're far too paranoid.

Well only a fool would say there is no corruption in an industry of tens if not hundreds of thousands of individuals.

So yes I would agree there is corruption.

Not sure where I have defended corrupt practises. Bit of a leap there squirty

Well only a fool would say there is no corruption in an industry of tens if not hundreds of thousands of individuals.

So yes I would agree there is corruption.

Not sure where I have defended corrupt practises. Bit of a leap there squirty
No leap mate, you do it on an almost daily basis.
However my point was more about you, and several others, always trying to link any sensible discussion on corruption as an 'agenda' against City even when none is mentioned.

No leap mate, you do it on an almost daily basis.
However my point was more about you, and several others, always trying to link any sensible discussion on corruption as an 'agenda' against City even when none is mentioned.

And of course your point would be valid If it was not the fact I was messaged to quote on this thread re:conspiracy theorists being right all
along and City and the agenda against our club were already referenced yesterday prior to me responding.

So please save your frustrations for those who actually linked ‘a sensible discussion on corruption as an ‘agenda’ against City’ at the outset as I had little intention of posting on it until referenced in the debate.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.