Player Abuse / Plastic Fans (Ederson’s deleted Twitter)

Blue Smarties

Looks like Ederson’s deleted his Twitter account, whilst also removing some photos on IG and limiting comments.

The lad’s been at the end of a barrage of abuse recently, mostly by those faceless Twitter accounts who couldn’t pick the Etihad out on a map.

If I remember correctly, Laporte also did something similar a while ago.

I personally think it’s a fucking disgrace that our own ‘fans’ would harass a player of our club and push them like this.

Give me empty seats if this is the future.

Looks like Ederson’s deleted his Twitter account, whilst also removing some photos on IG and limiting comments.

The lad’s been at the end of a barrage of abuse recently, mostly by those faceless Twitter accounts who couldn’t pick the Etihad out on a map.

I personally think it’s a fucking disgrace that our own ‘fans’ would harass a player of our club and push them like this.

Yep nearly always plastic fans from the Middle East etc behind this sort of shit

His thread on here isn’t much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.