Player Contracts

Concerning that Leroy has now put talks on hold? I know the World Cup is coming up but are the lads wanting to see what’s out there already? Only been here two minutes and not sure why after the season that we have had they aren’t signing up for more ASAP! No better club to be in the world for these younger stars as pep gives Leroy, Raheem and gabby (when fit) lots of playing time

Pep has said a few times that we'll have to wait untill the end of the season to discuss players as some people may want to leave if they aren’t getting game time or other reasons....
I'm now starting to think Sterling may possibly be sold this summer.
He's never hid his ambition to play abroad. After the season he has had his stock is as high as its ever been. If he doesn’t agree a deal this summer it looks like he'll be off as we won’t wait till next summer. We'll want a decent fee. I hope he signs a new deal but if he has aspirations to play abroad fair play to him.

Gonna be interesting to see how that one plays out.

he's going nowhere.

How can we have a single presentation for Silva, Aguero and Fern at the end of the 2019-20 season. Kompany too if he signs a one year extension which he probably will.

Aguero sees out his contract and will be the next of the old guard to go.

Fernandinho will be evaluated on a year by year basis, as long as he still has an engine he will get an extension. Despite coming later than most of the other players who are given their own special send off i think hes definitely earnt himself one too whenever that is.

Kompany will stay until he retires, injuries will dictate when that is but I see him going straight into another role within the club so we won't have to say goodbye to him.

Silva can play for however long he wants, never relied on pace and doesn't need it, could easily be part of our squad at 35 if he wishes.

As for some of the others, I don't see Sterling going anywhere, he knows how much Pep has improved him, as long as Pep is here he will be, he will sign an extension at some point.

I think Delph gets a new contract soon if he wishes to remain here.

Gundogan is a Pep favourite so he stays as long as Pep does, he will get an extension but i expect that to be his last and will move on or he shipped out after that.

Jesus probably moves on in a few years if Madrid/ Barca want him.

KDB is sorted he stays for the majority of his career, will become captain eventually after the others are gone.

Sane is the interesting one, he's going to be wanted by everyone and he will be a regular ballon d'or contender. He will be here as long as Pep is at least, but after that I'm not sure, dont think we have to worry about his contract, he will sign another long one even if he doesnt see it out. Just can't see him spending the majority of his career here for some reason.

A lot of this will depend on Pep's contract I think. It's all well and good saying that young players want to learn under Pep, but if he leaves at the end of next season, then that argument disappears pretty quickly.

Some new ones being negotiated

Will john get one is the big question

Does anyone have when they are all due?

Manchester City plan to open contract talks with Kevin De Bruyne and Raheem Sterling over the next few weeks.
@hirstclass

City chiefs want talks to begin following the Champions League second leg with Real Madrid on March 17th.
@Jack_Gaughan

Manchester City plan to open contract talks with Kevin De Bruyne and Raheem Sterling over the next few weeks.
@hirstclass

City chiefs want talks to begin following the Champions League second leg with Real Madrid on March 17th.
@Jack_Gaughan

I thought Raheem as just signed a new one

@hirstclass

@Jack_Gaughan

Stones off to pastures new, Arsenal?
Leroy I think is a done deal to Munich
Sterling maybe Madrid
£200 million plus in the bank we can go and throw another £300 mill plus on defenders
Big new deal for Eddie
Need a new replacement keeper for Juliet
Revolving door time at City.
Pep to sign for another two years...

Stones off to pastures new, Arsenal?
Leroy I think is a done deal to Munich
Sterling maybe Madrid
£200 million plus in the bank we can go and throw another £300 mill plus on defenders
Big new deal for Eddie
Need a new replacement keeper for Juliet
Revolving door time at City.
Pep to sign for another two years...

Looking forward to Raheem's introductory keepy upys in the Bernabeu.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.