Player Contracts

Some new ones being negotiated

Will john get one is the big question

Does anyone have when they are all due?

Manchester City plan to open contract talks with Kevin De Bruyne and Raheem Sterling over the next few weeks.
@hirstclass

City chiefs want talks to begin following the Champions League second leg with Real Madrid on March 17th.
@Jack_Gaughan
This is all per transfermarket, not 100% sure on it's accuracy but:

Contracts expiring 2020:

• David Silva
  • Claudio Bravo
Contracts expiring 2021:
  • Fernandinho
  • Sergio Aguero
  • Leroy Sane
Contracts expiring 2022:
  • Nicolas Otamendi
  • John Stones
  • Eric Garcia

Ederson? Pretty sure he got a crazy 7 year one or something similar not long ago.

Stones will get a new one whether we want to keep him or not as it strengthens our position and his value.

I expect Eric Garcia will get a new bumper one before summer spending starts

Maybe tie Jesus down to a mammoth new contract as Aguero nears the end of his stay

Giving Stones new deal does not improve his value. We binned off the likes of Nasri, Kolarov, Dzeko on the cheap despite back in 2014 giving them deals that was supposed to protect their value.

Performances are the key in player value, not contract length (unless its 1 year left).

Stones performances have been shit, lets be honest here.

E. Garcia, KDB, Sterling and Jesus should be the highest priorities to negotiate extensions. Of course Sané but we've done that for at least two years. Bernardo is luckily on contract until 2025 so he doesn't need to renew at the moment, even though I'd want him at City until the end of his career

Giving Stones new deal does not improve his value. We binned off the likes of Nasri, Kolarov, Dzeko on the cheap despite back in 2014 giving them deals that was supposed to protect their value.

Performances are the key in player value, not contract length (unless its 1 year left).

Stones performances have been shit, lets be honest here.
As much as he drive me mad at times when he was here, Dzeko should never have been let go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.