Player Of The Season

Kadour75

It's called "Player of the Year" not "Your Most Favouritest Player Who Had an Excellent Season".

Kev's been the best player in the league, not just at Man City.
I agree, Kev has been phenomenal and I have always rated him. Mahrez is arguably close second, so it won’t be shocking if many City fans vote for him.

Fuzzy80

Given KDB has been the premier leagues player of the season, by default he is ours.

Mahrez has had a good season and it’s gone from looking a worse side when he is in the team to now a better one (what has happened Bernie).

itisrising

You will be ridiculous if you do not admit that Mahrez has had an excellent season, therefore winning City POTY would be nothing but ridiculous.
He has but there's a difference between having an excellent season and having the sort of season KDB has had.

simon23

Team supported
ManCity
KDB for consistency - only bad game was that 20 odd mins vs Southampton the other night

Regardless of anything emotional David Silva comes a close second for me and I think Walker has been pretty consistent to (though there has been the odd fuck up)

SebastianBlue

itisrising

I agree, Kev has been phenomenal and I have always rated him. Mahrez is arguably close second, so it won’t be shocking if many City fans vote for him.
I don't think many City fans did vote for him haha, as good as he's been, on no metric has he had a better season than KDB. There's literally just one reason why he's got so many votes lol

Don't have an account?

Register now!