Player Of The Season

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
It's called "Player of the Year" not "Your Most Favouritest Player Who Had an Excellent Season".

Kev's been the best player in the league, not just at Man City.
I agree, Kev has been phenomenal and I have always rated him. Mahrez is arguably close second, so it won’t be shocking if many City fans vote for him.

Given KDB has been the premier leagues player of the season, by default he is ours.

Mahrez has had a good season and it’s gone from looking a worse side when he is in the team to now a better one (what has happened Bernie).

You will be ridiculous if you do not admit that Mahrez has had an excellent season, therefore winning City POTY would be nothing but ridiculous.

He has but there's a difference between having an excellent season and having the sort of season KDB has had.

I voted for David.

Is that wrong? Probably.

Should I have voted for Kev on a pure performance quality and impact basis? Absolutely.

Do I care? No.

Am I crying right now thinking about David leaving us soon? No, you’re crying!

KDB for consistency - only bad game was that 20 odd mins vs Southampton the other night

Regardless of anything emotional David Silva comes a close second for me and I think Walker has been pretty consistent to (though there has been the odd fuck up)

Mahrez is somehow winning by a landslide

You will be ridiculous if you do not admit that Mahrez has had an excellent season, therefore winning City POTY would be nothing but ridiculous.

yeah just noticed the same - i wonder where those votes came from!?!?!?!?
Yes, it is a mystery...

2512-F554-11-A8-4-B45-827-A-12283-BEF8-AC1.jpg

I agree, Kev has been phenomenal and I have always rated him. Mahrez is arguably close second, so it won’t be shocking if many City fans vote for him.

I don't think many City fans did vote for him haha, as good as he's been, on no metric has he had a better season than KDB. There's literally just one reason why he's got so many votes lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.