Player Of The Season

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I don't think many City fans did vote for him haha, as good as he's been, on no metric has he had a better season than KDB. There's literally just one reason why he's got so many votes lol
Technically Mahrez tops the league for Goal Creating Actions/90 minutes (with KDB 2nd). But other than that it's De Bruyne all the way.

I'm just saying that to get the fact out there. I don't disagree with your point haha.

its-kevin-1772857.jpg

Yes, it is a mystery...

2512-F554-11-A8-4-B45-827-A-12283-BEF8-AC1.jpg
It is everything but a mystery ! we all know that Algerians are scrambling to vote for him, yet it won’t surprise me if many City fans do the same given his outstanding season, so no need to tar all who vote for him with the same brush. No one has to justify their preferences, this applies also to those who are voting for other players who have had half decent season or short cameos.

David silva a gift from the fans & club. He deserves it.

Come on we all know how amazing David has been for the club but I’m sure he’d want to earn it. David has more class than getting a ryan giggs style award.

Blues can’t even get our best player to win PotS. Hardly room to moan if Henderson wins it for for the Prem.

Typical city.

Tell you what, these Algerians that flood social media make it incredibly difficult to like Mahrez at times. I once made a moderately humorous Mahrez joke on one of City’s social media pages, I spent the next fortnight being inundated with friend requests from Algerians, they’re a weird bunch.

It’s KDB, it’s undisputed, mahrez would actually be my 2nd/3rd choice in a toss up between him and walker but there’s a colossal gap between them and first.

It’s an insult to KDB if he doesn’t win it, seeing as you have to be a Citizen to vote surely the actual fans of the club and not just one player can make this right.

Seasons highlights for me are Ederson’s passing and Mahrez first touch but Kevin still absolutely walks this

Blues can’t even get our best player to win PotS. Hardly room to moan if Henderson wins it for for the Prem.

Typical city.

Tbf the first round of voting is just to establish the shortlist. I'm not sure of the exact procedure of establishing who our POTS is but I don't think it's just one vote.

It is everything but a mystery ! we all know that Algerians are scrambling to vote for him, yet it won’t surprise me if many City fans do the same given his outstanding season, so no need to tar all who vote for him with the same brush. No one has to justify their preferences, this applies also to those who are voting for other players who have had half decent season or short cameos.

Lets be real here, less than 1% of Mahrez's vote is from non-Algerians.

KDB is the player of the season and it's not close at all. Foden, Silva will get votes because of sentimental reasons, but actually arguing that Mahrez has been a better player for us than KDB is ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.